When considering the “Right” time to sell your home please take a moment to consider the Winter Months…..the advantages are real and often overlooked. Take a look at our list and let us know what you think!
- Your Realtor usually has less clients to work for, therefore he/she can deliver a more specialized service to you.
- January is traditionally one of the biggest moving months of the year.
- Corporations like to move their employees during the first months of the year.
- Interest Rates are still low..we are still looking at 40 year lows but, they are on the rise.
- Buyers looking now are very serious
- By selling your home during the winter you may have the opportunity of being the “first dibs” house of the Spring market.
- Less Selling Competition- Enough Said.
- Selling now could set you up to be a non-contingent buyer in the spring. This makes your offers very attractive; you will be ready to Pounce on your Dream Home.
- With the new normal of house buying starting with an Internet Search, your property looks just as good now as it will in the spring or fall.
- About 20% of all home sales take place between November-February. Sellers and Buyers are motivated to get the deal done during these months.
We hope you find this helpful~ if we can help you or anyone else with any Real Estate questions please email/text/call us anytime!
Wishing you a great day!